Tuesday, January 8, 2013

National Championship, Say Whaaaat!

Well hello Bammers! RTR!!!!!!!!! Gah, Nick Saban is the shiv. He rocks the casbah and is two legit to quit. I actually stayed up last night to watch the entire game and I was glad I did. It's often hard watching another team get beat so bad......almost. The baby daddy and I stayed up and had a few cold ones during the game in which we had some interesting conversations.

Before the game, I opened the world of the cloud to my mom and Juju so I can share videos with them. They, inturn, sent a video back to us for Sadie Marie to watch. LAWD HAVE MERCY. Sadie Marie was FREAKING out watching the video, she made me play it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.........and over. GAH, she starting crying when I acted like I was not gonna play it again. It was pretty funny at first, but then after the 50th time I watched this video, I just gave her my phone and told her she could watch it all she wanted if she could get it to play. I'll be damned she found the play button and played it over and over and over and over and over, until she finally went to bed!

During halftime we were watching the halftime report and the Million Dollar Band was in the background performing and I was like:

Me: Huh, wonder why we can't hear the band.
Him: What are you talking about, we aren't there.
Me: No......they are right beside the band talking......why can't we hear them.
Him: Technology
Me: WHAT does that mean.
Him: Technology is the reason, those microphones cancel out all backgroud noise.
Me: Oh, wow those are good. The band is loud.
Him: Yea, technology. DUH.
Me: SMH. I will punch you in the face.
Him: You can't reach that far munchkin.
Me: True.

We went back to watching the half time report and I was secretly awed by these noise canceling microphones. I need one of those at work, when I wear my headset mic during phone calls or in meetings they pick up background noise better than they do my voice.

During this game, I saw a commercial for the Buick Enclave.........in which the car was started remotely as the dude was landing in a commercial AIRPLANE. I have several problems with this but I only need to list one:
1. Remote starts don't reach that far. The car doesn't stay on long enough for you to get your baggage and ride the bus to the economy lot, which PS is where this family was parked. It's also probably against airplane/secret service/technology to send a laser to your car from the sky.

Anyway, I thought that was funny.

So, I accepted a challenge with a girl I work with to see who could lose 10 lbs the fastest and GAH I'm loosing. I gained 2 lbs over the weekend and she's down 4 lbs. I seriously am going to have to go on a fast. I run 4 miles every day and clearly I just need to stop eating in order to lose weight. I'm going back to the fat doctor ASAP so I can achieve said goal of not eating! I'm fixing to take the special K challenge. Shit, would wouldn't lose weight if they only ate two bowls of cereal a day. Me.....probably me. I'm going to buy some Special K this afternoon. I think it will work if I just eat cuties in between meals. I'm obcessed with cuties.

Last night I had a dream that all of my friends from high school and college hated me. Like legit, eighth grade style shunned me at a football game. Theron was there and thought it was funny, but I proceeded to cat call at them and make them cry. WTH. We seriously were at a football game, we all had kids and were adults, but I couldn't figure out why they hated me. I never found out because I woke up at 650 AM with only a tiny hangover after last nights festivities. GAH. I hate it when dreams end all unresolved. I wish I knew why they were mad, it was like a high school mad too. Like I didn't keep a secret about all of them. I do remember kicking one of my friends in the butt. Who does that. Me, apparently, in my dreams.

Anyway, if you have not already heard the good news. I totally got promoted. It's the shiv. I'm super excited about everything that this promotion means. 2013 is gonna be awesome, like so awesome that FUN. is gonna have to write a song about it being so fun. Y'all stay tuned, we sold our house and we are getting ready to move in the coming weeks HOPEFULLY, if they ever approve this thing and I can only imagine what adventures that will bring. Hopefully a saner, skinnier April, but we shall see!

Y'all be good!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment