Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bathtime Nursery Rhymes

Sadie Marie loves a bath.....thank goodness. One less thing we have to fight her about. This child already has pretty strong opinions and will fight you tooth and nail when she disagrees with your choice in clothes or activities. She HATES sleeping unswaddled, but I'm sticking to my guns. She hates getting undressed, but then loves to be naked.......I will be glad when she realizes, undresssing leads to the nakedness....and eventually bathtime.

Bathtime has become one of my favorite times, even though I need to wear a rainsuit to stay dry, bathtime is hilarious. Sadie Marie has gotten to the age where she responds to us. She laughs when we laugh, she laughs at us, and she LOVES a bath. A few nights ago, we decided to video tape her in the bathtub because she squeals and laughs and interacts with us. It cracks me up to see her splash, kick, and get so excited about a tub of freaking water. I wish I got that excited about a shower. I will admit I get much more excited about a shower than I used to. It's one time of day I get to spend ALONE. I never thought I would love my workout and shower so much :)

In addition to bathtime fun, Sadie Marie will also sit still long enough for me to read a book to her. We have a favorite book. It's easy to read and it has a lot of red in it, which is why I think she likes to look at it. We also video taped me reading to her, she beats on the books during storytime and bathtime. She's going to be hell on wheels I can feel it.

Also, I know video tapping is not what we are doing, but I'm a product of the 80's and I call it video taping. I don't even know what else to call it, but I do know there is no tape in there and the little thing we use to do the taping looks like one of those lint removers that has a blade in it.

Anyway, I attached is a video for your viewing pleasure. I think its funny, the baby daddy thinks they are funny, and I KNOW her CiCi will think they are funny. She's my first child, if you don't think they are funny........suck it. :) My child is the next Lucille Ball, I know it.

Did I mention I wrote my child a song......that's right I'm the best mom ever.





She looks like the michelan baby in this video!


No comments:

Post a Comment