Saturday, May 14, 2011

Captain's Blog 2.0 - Cankles and 2 Weeks till D day

Well today is May 14 and I officially have 13 days till my due date!! Scary and exciting at the same time!

Last night I thought I was in labor but then I realized I just had gas from eating Hooter's at lunch and destroying some fried pickles with Jules.  We looked at bridesmaids dresses yesterday and I swear it makes no sense the way designers pick colors for dresses. Here, here's a dress you love, but guess what you can't get it in the color you want.......you want scarlet? Well you can have it in bourdeax but not scarlet. WTF, they are almost the same color, the same designer makes the colors, but does not offer the dress in all the colors they have. Again I say WTF. Other than the dissappointment in not finding a bridesmaid dress, yesterday was a success! I got a workout in, which I kinda hoping makes me go into labor at this point, I spent the day with my favorite sister in law, Jules, AND I got a much much needed haircut.

I'm kinda in love with my new hair. I have no idea what I was thinkning trying to grow my mop out. I thought it might be easier to toss it in a pony tail once the baby arrives but I realized last week it takes me as long to dry my hair when it's long as it does to dry and straighten my hair when it's short so, back to my bob and I LOVE it. My hairstylist is kinda awesome and somehow always seems to hit the nail on the head. I heart you Beth! Also, the best part is that Theron totally noticed and said my hair look beautiful........enough said.

So, I'm also kinda in love with my husband right now......he has totally become a saving freak. He's using coupons and saving his money and I LOVE IT. Last night we ate dinner at Moe's for 5 bucks. The bill was $20, theron and had two free burrito coupons and the bill came down to $5 bucks, you can't beat that!!

I'm off to do some errands today and go see a co-worker who had her baby 3 weeks ago. I'm trying to spend under 50 bucks at the grocery store today and still bring home enough food to feed the pit that is Theron's stomach. Wish me luck! I'm also going to try to fix our toilet so really wish me luck!

I will leave you with something you WILL NOT be envious of. CANKLES.......no need to explain the pictures say it all. BAM - Cankles after a day of walking, driving, and no elevation my ankles become cankles and are soooo sexy. bahahahahah!

First is the Haircut.....LOVE IT! Looks so much better!

Ankles.....


and then BAM Cankles!




No comments:

Post a Comment