Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Captain's Log May 10, 2011

2.5 weeks and counting till D Day - Delivery Day That Is!

Went to the doctor yesterday and while everyone seems to think I'm going to drop this baby any minute Sadie Marie has different plans. My first check yesterday showed no progress and Sadie is still high so she has not dropped yet. I may just make it until May 27 or beyond, but I'm lobbying for induction on May 27! My hands are so numb, I'm being extra careful when using sharp objects for fear I may amputate something and not know it!

The good news is that if Sadie does come early, I'm ready. My doc said yesterday if I had a car seat I could have a baby, so car seat: check, baby room complete: check, bottles and diapers: check, baby daddy: check, hospital bag packed: check, Theron's pants: check, Sadie's debut outfit: check! We are as ready as we will ever be and if those fidiots on Teem Mom can do it, so can I! Plus my mom, dad, and grandmother are coming........I think two generations of mothers, plus me will be sufficient to at least get her home from the hospital in one piece. My mom is only planning on staying one week right now. She said if there was any clear danger she would stay longer, Theron and I were wondering what type of dangerous situation we needed to create to get her to stay longer? Anyone got any ideas? I'm counting on the little dog causing a big enough stink that we will need an extra set of hands just to handle him, we shall see!

Connie will be back soon though, John Robert is graduating on June 18 with his MS in Sports Management so since we are all so proud of him the entire fam is coming back to watch the glorious occasion! So congrats to John Rob, we love you and I can't wait for June 18! Not to mention I am in charge of the ceremony, but will be out on maternity leave so.........I feel the need to supervise from a far. :)

Can I just say I'm super excited about 12 weeks of maternity leave over the summer so I'm starting this blog to keep y'all up to date on my new mommy adventures and informed about the Airhart's. I'm sure there will be lots to share so stay tuned!

Here are some pictures of the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment