Saturday, May 21, 2011

Captain's Blog - Rapture or Labor?

Well kiddies, today is supposed to be the end of the world but it sure is beautiful outside for the rapture to be on the way. I got a nice little Saturday planned too, got the husband in gear and working in the yard, we have a birthday party to attend this afternoon, and then we are having some friends over for a cookout. I sure hope I can get my eat on before the world ends, it would be sad to waste the delicious chicken and shrimp I'm planning to cook! But, if we're going out we are all going out clean. The house is clean, the dogs got a bath, and as soon as I wrap this up in headed to the shower.

Labor may be close as well........I seriously almost woke Theron up at 3 AM this morning to get in the car......I could have sworn I was having contractions about 10 minutes apart.......2:46 AM it began, I got up, used the bathroom, lamazed it through the cramping, and laid there to look at the clock......3:01 AM, CRAMPS + bathroom, breathing, 3:12 AM, cramps.....and so one until about 5 AM........after my 6th or 7th trip to the bathroom I realized I might just have food poisioning because (without getting graphic) I was definitely getting dehydrated and was having vivid flashbacks of my mother's trip to VA a few weeks ago. Then it stopped......well the cramping anyway. SO bummed! I was really hoping for a trip to the hospital today to deposit Sadie somewhere's besides my uterus.

We ate a new place in Stafford called Zibbibo last night, it was delicious but it did not agree with me at all. Theron seems fine so maybe my body's just getting ready for birth, I have read that can cause you to get rid of everything as well. In any case, I'm feeling better today and I'm headed to the shower to get ready for the little b-day party we are attending and Sadie still seems pretty content. She has the hiccups right now so I guess we will just take our packed bags and be ready just in case.

Catch y'all later........maybe....call me if the world ends.

Love y'all

April

No comments:

Post a Comment