Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You got doodoo on You

Today was a big day! We had our second check up at the doctor's office and my little lady is already a rock star. She had initially lost 4 oz when we went on Friday and today, only 4 days later, she had put 11 oz back on! She was 6 lbs 10 oz today and since she's eating and gaining weight so well she gets to skip her two week appointment (weight check only) and come back for her one month appointment! She's an Airhart/Morton I can't imagine her having any issues gaining weight or eating! Plus, let's face it she's a ROCKSTAR!

After the doctor we had a few more errands to run and then we went to Pizza Hut and ate. Sadie Marie was perfect, she was not fussy or cranky and we got all our errands ran in record time. We were leaving Pizza  Hut and it had been a few hours since she had been changed so I wanted to check her to see if she needed to be changed before we ran by the bank and then home, so I checked her and she was wet, mom said here just give her to me and I will change her in my lap so..........

April: "Mom you want this travel changer pad?"
Mom: "Nah, I'll be quick"
April: "OK, I hope she doesn't poop on you"

Mom gets the wet diaper changed and what she was doing I have no idea...

Mom: "Well......peed on me.........Oh wait, shit......She shit on me!"
April: "What"!
April: BAHAHHAHAHAHA, should have used the travel changer pad!

Sadie Marie is already getting Cunnie back for all those prostetic leg jokes she has played over the years and of course Mom was wearing a clorox white shirt...good thing Pizza Hut was our last stop where she had to get out. It looked like she had been attacked by a coney island hot dog. Sadie Marie is in the mustard colored poop phase and it does not go well with white!

Sadie Marie was initially having a little trouble pooping after coming home but once she got that first poop out she has been a poop machine and as of last night poop has been coming out the diaper......this above incident is not Mom's first encounter this week. Last night she changed Sadie Marie's diaper, came in the kitchen, and I said oh lord, she's got doodoo on her back.....FAIL....mom had to go change her clothes, then last night Theron changed her diaper and brought her back to me to eat and....FAIL....doodoo all on her clothes and blankets! It could be worse, cleaning up baby poop is not as bad as dog doodoo on your shoe! It surprisingly does not smell bad when you are breastfeeding and while it's a gross yellow color, the smell is key to me not vomiting when I have to clean it up!

We had a long night last night and I'm pooped today after our outing and let's face it, I just get tired easily but I'm feeling better still have some pain but I'm hoping they give me the "two thumbs up" on Friday when I go to the doc for a check up. Sadie Marie may be a poopin machine but her mama is NOT.....I will save you those details and just say......episiotomy + 3rd degree tear = a butt load of pain.......PUN intended!

Y'all be good!

Uncle J Rob

Maybe the best Daddy EVER! So Sweet!


Touchdown! She's practicing for her cheerleading debut in the Fall..
She has a BAMA tutu to wear!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment