Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Midday TV sucks, I Need a Hobby

So while I don't get a whole lot of down time these days, the down time I do have is filled with shows like "How It's Made", "Yes Dear", and "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air". I'm not complaining about watching these shows, I love some FPOBA, but I have now see every episode of ALL of these shows more than once and don't even get me started on "Law and Order" I can tell you who done it before the crime has even been committed, for every "Law and Order" on the air, not just the original. I mean really, you can only learn how light bulbs are made once.....and I KNOW I would rather have someone shove a nail up my nose than be a wig maker. The good news is if the Apocalypse ever does occur I'm all set. Between the Baby Daddy and I we can survive. He can keep us fed and navigate and I can make our own light bulbs, candles, and worcestershire sauce....no reason to sacrifice flavor just because the world has ended. I can also make ketchup.....for those of you who know my family trust me when I say, crisis averted.

I've started branching out on my midday TV........Gangland is a new venture. It's comical to say the least. Gang members have names like "Loco" and "Shank", if I ever join a gang I want my gang name is "Skid Mark". I will say I am learning a lot about the area I live in. Apparently the MS-13 has a big presence in Manassas, VA.......I work in Manassas. Awesome. I am also learning about the Bloods and Crips. Bloods wear red and Crips wear blue, they have "turfs" and sometimes go "trolling" on rival gang turfs looking for trouble like it's their job. Oh wait, it is their job. I did see a dude walking down the street the other day with a blue bandanna hanging out of his back pocket. Awesome......the Crips are also alive and well in Manassas, I bet they are scared of the MS-13 though, them Latino gangs are crazy.

So back to a new hobby, it's really too bad I don't like to do anything, I could probably get shit done but rather than try something new and get bored I think I will just sleep. Aerial America is on and while I do enjoy the show, they are showing Vermont AGAIN. Plus, Sadie Marie is actually swinging in her swing right now and between the rain and soothing music I'm surprised I'm not asleep on the computer right now. If anyone needs to know how to make a pool table or rope let me know I will get you the notes from How It's Made from today.

Sadie Marie is clearly rethinking choosing us as parents. This was a photo from last night, she is clearly exhausted and having a Scarlet O'Hara woe is me moment.

Love y'all,

April


UGH, I'm exhausted!

She just looks so serious all the time! She also likes to crack one eye and see if anything is worth looking at before she actually wakes up. So Funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment